Search This Blog

Saturday 3 December 2011

Crapity crap!

Fucking shitty week! Honestly was, and today I just feel nauseous and churned up with all the pent up anger and frustration.
Work got to me... Not doing enough apparently.
Then the Battalion Wives Xmas party was a boring and embarrassing affair. Took a guest with me, from another Regt, and we pretty much got blanked by most people, apart from a few of my nicer 'friends'. 7 yrs I've been fucking married to the army and felt like it was my first ever do it was that bad.
The entertainment was pretty shit too, a raffle & disco, oh and not forgetting a chance for all the wives to have their picture taken with my husband dressed as Santa! Yeah that was really pleasant for me, thanks UWO for getting him to do that. In fact I left early as really didn't want to witness drunken wives draping themselves over him..... Very embarrassing.
So yes a top night, NOT.
And guess what... Husband's had to go back in and tidy place up today! Wonderful.
That's it, finally had enough of the 'wives club'.

No comments: